J. L. Hudson Store

2020-01-12T09:17:10-05:00

THE SCHMIDT BUILDING   This building was built by Sandusky contractor George W. Doerzbach in the Spring of 1894. It originally was a 100 foot square brick structure. An article in the Sandusky Register of March 30, 1894 reported that the foundations of the building were blasted out of the stone bedrock. That stone was then [...]