114 – 124 Columbus Avenue
Brothers Horace and Augustus Moss built the Moss building in 1861.
Among their first tenants were a bookstore and drug store.
This functional, limestone Victorian building features a heavy stone cornice with cut stone brackets, long narrow windows with plain lintels and sills on the upper floors, and a cut stone belt course that separates the first and second floors. The street floor has been altered.