This building (the small end of the brick building on the left) was built around 1853 by John Weeden.
He sold it to George Reber in 1855. It was the place of business for several concerns until 1900. Since then three different sheet metal shops occupied this building. In the second half of the 20th century the Barnes Companies and an insurance agent had offices here.
This lovely Italianate building has pointed stone decorations along the roof line. There are rounded arch windows on the second and third floors with decorative stone caps that contrast with the brick. Polygonal posts divide the street level doors and windows.